ONE CHURCH ~ ONE PARISH ~ONE FAMILY IN CHRIST
My parish is composed of people like me. I help make it what it is.
It will be friendly, if I am.
It will be holy, if I am.
Its’ pews will be filled, if I help fill them.
It will do great work, if I work.
It will be prayerful, if I pray.
It will make generous gifts to many causes,
if I am a generous giver.
It will bring others to worship God, if I invite and bring them.
It will be a parish of loyalty and love,
of fearlessness and faith,
of compassion and mercy, if I, who make it what it is, am filled with these same things.
with the help of God,
I now dedicate myself to the task of being all the things that I want my parish to be. AMEN.
Friday: 8:30am -12:30pm
M,T,Th,Fri: 7:30 AM
Wed. 12:10 pm
Sat. 8:15 am
SATURDAY Vigil: 5pm
SUNDAY: 7:30am, 9:30am, 11:30am
Mon. Tues. Thur. Fri. 7:00am
Saturday 7:45am & 3:30pm
- Rev. Mark Lichter, Pastor
- Rev. Melvin Kuhn, Parochial Vicar
- Dr. Richard K. Fitzgerald, Director of Music and Organist
- Mrs. Lori Hofer, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Paulette Hay, Financial Secretary
- Mrs. Michele Coughlin, Director of Religious Education
- Mrs. Dawn Wanttie, Asst. Director of Rel. Ed
- Mrs. Sharon Gould, Home Ministries
- Mrs. Marge Guhin, Housekeeping
- Mr. Jeff Swank, Buildings/Grounds/Maintenance/Cemetery
Lighthouse Catholic Media CD of the Week
Lighthouse CD’s are available in the East entry of the Church
- Jul 31 2015 6:00 pm - Confirmation Retreat
- Aug 1 2015 6:00 pm - Confirmation Retreat
- Aug 3 2015 - JPII Vocations Expedition 2015:Rocky Mountains Aug 3rd- 8th
Catholics Come Home
88.9 FM The Lamb Catholic Radio Network
Posted in Blog on 07/02/15
We Extend a Warm Welcome!
Welcome, Fr. Mark Lichter, as the new pastor of ... Read More »
Posted in Blog on 05/30/15
The annual Sacred Heart Rummage Sale is Friday, June 5th from 7:00 am to ... Read More »
Posted in Blog on 05/06/15
LIVING EVERY DAY WITH PASSION & PURPOSE
Holy Redeemer503 W. Lyon St.Marshall, MN 56250 ... Read More »
Shroud of Turin Presented at Sacred Heart
On February 17th Sacred Heart Church hosted Dr. John Jackson, who talked about the garment Jesus was buried in. He made the striking claim that it was mostly likely used at the Last Supper and symbolically used at every Mass in the form of the corporal (The white cloth the priest spreads out on the altar at Mass before the Liturgy of the Eucharist).