Welcome To Sacred Heart Parish!
We encourage all members of Sacred Heart to be involved in the mission of Jesus Christ: to share His message of salvation, to build up the Body of Christ, the Church, and to encounter Christ through regular reception of His sacraments, that we would all know, love and live for our Lord Jesus. Please join us in our service to the Lord!
Sacred Heart Parish Mass Times
Wed. 12:10pm (School Mass)
Sat. 8:15 am
SATURDAY Vigil: 5pm
SUNDAY: 7:30am, 9:30am, 11:30am
Mon. Tues. Thur. Fri. 7:00am
Saturday 7:45am & 3:30pm
Parish Registration Form
Follow Busted Halo on Facebook to see more of the following.
- Fr. Barry Reuwsaat, Parochial Vicar
- Rev. Mark Lichter, Pastor
- Mrs. Lori Hofer, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Paulette Hay, Financial Secretary
- Carissa Baustian, Director of Music and Organist
- Mrs. Michele Coughlin, Director of Parish Faith Formation
- Mrs. Dawn Wanttie, Asst. Coordinator of Faith Formation Grades 1-5
- Mrs. Marge Guhin, Housekeeping
- Mr. Jeff Swank, Buildings/Grounds/Maintenance/Cemetery
EWTN Radio - Listen Live On Your Computer Or In Your Car
Listen to EWTN radio on your computer by clicking the following link EWTN Radio.
OR listen on your car radio
88.9 KSJP Ipswich/Aberdeen
91.3 KSTJ Hartford/Madison/Mitchell/Yankton
Welcome New Lamb Catholic Radio Affiliate
104.3 KSTJ LP Juan Diego Radio Sioux Falls
Catholic Radio For South Dakota
Bringing people to Christ and Christ to his people
Website: Lamb Catholic Radio
The Lamb Catholic Radio Network proudly airs authentic Catholic programming 24 hours a day, 365 day a year!
The Lamb provides EWTN Radio throughout the day and local programing.
We Need Sunday Mass!
The following comes from the May 21st daily inspiration email that you can receive by visiting LiveMercy.org to obtain a daily text or email.
"In a Catholic New York column, I mentioned that I received a Christmas card from an old friend a few months back, with the usual annual update of family news. The year previous, in 2008, his card had brought good news: he had landed a very prestigious and high-paying job as a geologist — the profession he cherished — at a mining exploration company in Montana. I was so happy for him, a friend since high school. He had explained in his card that the job was three weeks at a time, in a very isolated area of the mountains, then a week back home in Illinois with his wife and three children. He regretted being away, but he and his wife had agreed this career opportunity was well worth it.
Then came this year’s Christmas card with the news he had quit that job! Was it the money? Hardly, the card explained, since the salary was exceptional. Lack of challenge? Just the opposite, the news went on, as he really enjoyed the work. Why, then, had he quit?
Listen to this: 'I missed my wife and kids, and I missed Sunday Mass. Up in the mountains, at the site, we were over a hundred miles from the nearest Catholic church, so I could only go to Mass one Sunday a month, when I was home. The job – as much as I loved it – was ruining my marriage, my family, and my faith. It had to go!'"
This is an excerpt an article by Cardinal Dolan. For the full text go to
Friday: 8:30am -12:30pm
WEDNESDAY NIGHT HOLY HOUR
6:00 pm every Wednesday night.
Come pray for reparation for our country - come for a moment or for the entire hour.
Confessions will be heard.
All are welcome.
Bishop Barron on Blessed Teresa of Calcutta Video
Posted in Blog on 08/21/16
We are now accepting donations of new, or just like new toys, games, action ... Read More »
Posted in Blog on 08/03/16
Confirm your spot now to golf in the Annual Cavalier Classic Golf Tournament, being ... Read More »
Posted in Blog on 08/03/16
The 2016 Sacred Heart Bazaar is on Sunday, October 9th. More details are coming ... Read More »
Readings for the Week
Readings for the Week of September 25, 2016
- Sunday: Am 6:1a, 4-7 / Ps 146:7-10 / 1 Tm 6:11-16 / Lk 16:19-31
- Monday: Jb 1:6-22 / Ps 17:1-3, 6-7 / Lk 9:46-50
- Tuesday: Jb 3:1-3, 11-17, 20-23 / Ps 88:2-8 / Lk 9:51-56
- Wednesday: Jb 9:1-12, 14-16 / Ps 88:10-15 / Lk 9:57-62
- Thursday: Dn 7:9-10, 13-14 or Rv 12:7-12a / Ps 138:1-5 / Jn 1:47-51
- Friday: Jb 38:1, 12-21; 40:3-5 / Ps 139:1-3, 7-10, 13-14 / Lk 10:13-16
- Saturday: Jb 42:1-3, 5-6, 12-17 / Ps 119:66, 71, 75, 91, 125, 130 / Lk 10:17-24
- Next Sunday: Hb 1:2-3; 2:2-4 / Ps 95:1-2, 6-9 / 2 Tm 1:6-8, 13-14 / Lk 17:5-10